This is a contact form. Use this as a way to receive information from your website visitors without having to show your email address. This keeps your email safe from spammers and bad robots! To replace this form with your own contact form, do the following:
- Edit the "contact" page and select the Content Area labeled "content_left" from the drop-down box.
- Delete the current "webpart" in the content editor (the block with a picture of a cog on it).
- Click on the "webpart" icon just above, which looks like a wrench inside curly brackets.
- Select "SP3 Contact Form" from the drop-down box.
- Add the email address(es) you would like submitted forms emailed to.
- Click the "Insert" button.
- Click the "Update Page" icon above.